Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A great alternative to high data plan bills! FREE WIFI & FREE CELLPHONE DATA PLAN

While in my travels I came across a radio news article in NPR news in regards to a new type of data service provided by a company called Freedom POP, I quickly went on my mobile phone and started researching this company here is a link to them: http://www.freedompop.com/plans.htm

FREE WiFi and FREE cell phone data plan all you have to do is buy the device sounds to good to be true. There are some limitations and you do have to buy the device, witch I plan to order soon and update my blog on the experiences with the device.



I plan to use it in 4 different states, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts and Vermont so I should have a good overview on how good it works from different locations.
I would like more insight on this product so if you have any experiences with it feel free to comment.

Here are the spec's


100% free high speed internet – any device, anywhere!

  • Free Data - guaranteed 500MB FREE every month
  • Fast Speeds - internet at 4G speeds (10x faster than 3G)
  • No Gimmicks - no data caps or throttling speeds
  • Take It With You - use at home, the office, or wherever you go
  • No Contracts - cancel anytime without fees or commitment






1 comment:

  1. The online shopping industry is now very much prospered and in
    contact with the height of excellence. The pattern of online shopping
    is become much popular in the present market. In the scenario everyone
    is active with their hardest job routine.

    ReplyDelete

Translate