Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This is about the Massachusetts KENO lottery GAME

We often think we can beat the odds or some how think of how we can place a bet that would make us rich... so I started to study KENO gaming, and learned a few things from other avid, players their tips and tricks.

opinion 1: Some said: The odds of you picking the right numbers doesn't matter theirs always 1/2 basically 1-40 and 41-80 and they pick about  8 and 8 from each side.

I applied this strategy thinking if I pick 2 from the top and two from the bottom regardless of the numbers that I would win... that was an epic FAIL the numbers I picked never came out!

opinion 2: Some said: don't pick a lot of numbers just pick 1 or 2 that increases you odds, so I played 1 number bet $25 a few times i would hit some times but never enough to make any real money

Then I started creating a database that would tell me how long a number has not played this should surely increase my chances of wining i noticed that after a number goes missing 16 times it normally would come out on game 17!

I applied this rule and it worked a few so i increased the bet over and over going as far as 18 times and the number never hit eventually I gave up and lost.

I noticed that a number can go missing over 30 times from the board and KENO will not play it that doesn't seem very random to me!

THE TRUTH!!! well my opition 3: so my conclusion is that "IT IS NOT AT ALL RANDOM " the computer takes in all the bets and then gives back the minimum PAY OUT! so the more you bet the more you know the less chances you have of actually winning anything over a few $100 bucks....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate