Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fix mobile usability issues found on your website http://xxxxxxx.xx

ISSUE: Seems like google Webmaster tools is running a huge email blast to notify their users if a website is compatible with mobile devices, even though 98% if my websites are currently using wordpress. I  have a few sites still using the DotNetNuke CMS system. I plan to migrate them over soon here is a copy of the email that I got form them

Fix mobile usability issues found on
To: webmaster of http://yourwebsite.com/
Google systems have tested XXX pages from your site and found that 100% of them have critical mobile usability errors. The errors on these XXX pages severely affect how mobile users are able to experience your website. These pages will not be seen as mobile-friendly by Google Search, and will therefore be displayed and ranked appropriately for smartphone users.

I will update this post after my migration is complete, and see if I hit any bumps on the road my current migration would be from Managed.com (aka PowerDNN) using DotNetNuke to Godaddy.com using Wordpress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate