Thursday, March 5, 2015

How to remove the comments TEXT BOX from your WORDPRESS pages

ISSUE: When creating new pages in wordpress they show the following comments box. If you are like me you will not see any reason why someone would allow comments on a static wordpress page, here is what shows up at the bottom of all your wordpress pages:


SOLUTION:
1. Login to your wordpress site
2. go under PAGES > ALL PAGES 
3. hover over or select all the pages you want to make the change to
4. click "Quick Edit" 


5. unheck the box for "Allow comments" 

Strange that this option is nowhere else in WordPress but here: 



I hope this helps anyone that is having a problem locating that option. I had to search all over the place to find it. 



1 comment:

  1. If you want to know that How do I remove the comment box in WordPress then click this link for more information:
    How do I remove the comment box in WordPress?

    ReplyDelete

Translate