Sunday, May 27, 2012

Is there Really away to make money online ? Part1 Adf.ly

YES THERE IS HERE ARE SOME QUICK AND SIMPLE WAYS

Keep in mind these ideas can be time consuming but it can be done. I doubt that you will become a millionaire but making a nice income online is possible.

Let's start with the 1st website that pays for visits/clicks:
ADF.LY
If you plan to join them you can follow this link: http://adf.ly/?id=1986148

You can get paid by them in several ways, I'm providing the link above because it's a referral link and it helps me help you! make some money. I will not go into too much detail on the referral process because it's already explained on their website. 

They basically have two types of Adds a full page add wich is displayed for 5 secounds and then the users can click skip to get to the page that they are trying to get too for example here are some of the links I created. You only make about 1/2 a penny per visit but if you can turn that into Thousands then some serious money can start rolling in. 
Here are the links I have created using Adfly any of these links will make me money, I can post them in my blog websites etc, and get paid ! 



Website Address

It's unlimited the amount of links that you can create the more the better ! the more you can put out there

Some tips and tricks! 
- when a friend asks you for a link create a short link using adf.ly and send him that link instead
- add the links to your blog
- when you post a link on social media websites like facebook, Twitter use the short links to make money!





1 comment:

  1. This is a great post about short links thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Translate