Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Is there Really away to make money online ? Part2 LNX.LU


LNX.LU 

YES THERE IS HERE ARE SOME QUICK AND SIMPLE WAYS

Keep in mind these ideas can be time consuming but it can be done. I doubt that you will become a millionaire but making a nice income online is possible.

Let's start with the 1st website that pays for visits/clicks:
LNX.LU

They basically have two types of Adds a full page add wich is displayed for 5 secounds and then the users can click skip to get to the page that they are trying to get too for example here are some of the links I created. You only make about 1/2 a penny per visit but if you can turn that into Thousands then some serious money can start rolling in. 
Here are the links I have created using Adfly any of these links will make me money, I can post them in my blog websites etc, and get paid ! 




Website Address


It's unlimited the amount of links that you can create the more the better ! the more you can put out there

Some tips and tricks! 
- when a friend asks you for a link create a short link using LNX.LU and send him that link instead
- add the links to your blog
- when you post a link on social media websites like facebook, Twitter use the short links to make money!


Leave a comment and tell me about your experience with them 

4 comments:

  1. Your post was excellent and impressive. I enjoyed reading your blog. It will surely help a lot. Thank you and keep sharing.

    ways to get money fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading on your post, It will inspired me more to revisit your site more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got 19$ in lnx.lu 6 months ago, but still i did't get the payment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you keep contacting them I had adfly do the same for several months they updated there system now and it seems to be a lot better but I agree that sometimes getting payments from these services can be a pain!

      Delete

Translate