Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Is there Really away to make money online ? Part3 ADFOC.US


ADFOC.US

YES HERE IS ANOTHER WEBSITE THAT PAYS YOU ! ADFOC.US

This site is 3RD on My online money making list

Keep in mind these ideas can be time consuming but it can be done. I doubt that you will become a millionaire but making a nice income online is possible.

Let's start with the 3rd website that pays for visits/clicks:
ADFOC.US

UPDATE: I got the following hold on my account a month ago and I still have not recevied any money from Adfocus I will keep everyone updated but at the current time this seems to be a BIG SCAM! 




if you enjoy my blog please use this reference link to register: 

They basically have two types of Adds a full page add wich is displayed for 5 secounds and then the users can click skip to get to the page that they are trying to get too for example here are some of the links I created. You only make about 1/2 a penny per visit but if you can turn that into Thousands then some serious money can start rolling in. 
Here are the links I have created using  ADFOC.US  any of these links will make me money, I can post them in my blog websites etc, and get paid ! 



Here is a list of some of my ADFOCUS links that I'm currently using to generate money! 






These are adfly links you can look at part 1 on how to make money online for more information:

http://adf.ly/9ipd5


It's unlimited the amount of links that you can create the more the better ! the more you can put out there

Some tips and tricks! 
- when a friend asks you for a link create a short link using  ADFOC.US  and send him that link instead
- add the links to your blog
- when you post a link on social media websites like facebook, Twitter use the short links to make money!


Leave a comment and tell me about your experience with them 

2 comments:

  1. I am first time vising your blog and its such awesome. I like all your post. It has such a meaning. please share more information like this. Its really helpful for us.

    fast growing business ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your whole stuff. It's good. Keep it up forex ea

    ReplyDelete

Translate